Random Chit Chat

Decided to invest the time into finally setting up a password manager for the first time in my life. I went with Bitwarden. It's pretty awesome, I wish i'd done this many years ago :ROFLMAO: I could just never be bothered...

Happy Independence Day to all who are in the USA or are citizens thereof.
My condolences to the UK. ;)

I smoked three racks of ribs yesterday and six ears of fresh corn in foil. Currently grilling hot dogs and burgers for the family.

Happy Independence Day to all who are in the USA or are citizens thereof.
My condolences to the UK. ;)

I smoked three racks of ribs yesterday and six ears of fresh corn in foil. Currently grilling hot dogs and burgers for the family.

You know funnily enough people often celebrate 4th July here too. Nothing big, but people use it as an excuse to do something, and restaurants and bar's often do something too.

Didn't know you smoked :)
Only meats and some veggies. ;)
You know funnily enough people often celebrate 4th July here too. Nothing big, but people use it as an excuse to do something, and restaurants and bar's often do something too.
No big surprise there, honestly. Just a way to boost sales and celebrate a little.

Only meats and some veggies. ;)

No big surprise there, honestly. Just a way to boost sales and celebrate a little.
It's kinda strange that the U.K. would celebrate the U.S.'s independence from England. You know that independence ment a huge financial hit for the King back then

I find it really strange that people in the US celebrate Cinco De Mayo as Mexican Independence day because it isn't Mexico independence day and almost no one in Mexico celebrates it as a holiday! There's a small region that celebrates that day to remember a particular battle that occurred in that region.

I find it really strange that people in the US celebrate Cinco De Mayo as Mexican Independence day because it isn't Mexico independence day and almost no one in Mexico celebrates it as a holiday! There's a small region that celebrates that day to remember a particular battle that occurred in that region.
I suppose it is for the same for those in the U.K. .... Just a reason to party and drink mass amounts of alcohol.

Well, my tablet s3 has died. Verizon gave me a new s4 for free. One thing i miss is the thumb nail security. S4 don't have one. It is bigger and way faster than the tab s3. Wonder how long this one will work. My last one worked for 5 years. Maybe if this one dies they will give me another new one, no charge?

Back
Top Bottom