Random Chit Chat

The logical answer is it'll be a big update to W10 ala MacOS style.
kinda.... But Apple does not trash your pc like M$ will for an update. I know Apple is not perfect... nobody is but I would think M$ should at least put a little effort into not turning people into beta testers for almost every update that comes out.

kinda.... But Apple does not trash your pc like M$ will for an update. I know Apple is not perfect... nobody is but I would think M$ should at least put a little effort into not turning people into beta testers for almost every update that comes out.
Tbf, Apple has had a lot more practice at it and tend to not want to release absolute garbage....usually.

Tbf, Apple has had a lot more practice at it and tend to not want to release absolute garbage....usually.
Apple is a walled garden: their software on their hardware. Windows has to be able to run on basically anything so there's no way to code and test for every conceivable combination. Microsoft would do better to release smaller updates instead of these huge frigging ones. Smaller updates [usually give smaller headaches, but not always; big updates guarantee there will be issues.

Apple is a walled garden: their software on their hardware. Windows has to be able to run on basically anything so there's no way to code and test for every conceivable combination. Microsoft would do better to release smaller updates instead of these huge frigging ones. Smaller updates [usually give smaller headaches, but not always; big updates guarantee there will be issues.
Sure but most of the problems that people face after an update aren't hardware or driver related. It's always a feature or thing of Windows breaking. It's simply lack of proper QA. Like that thing Joe and I were discussing with the news and interest dumb crap they added. Firstly, why would they do that to begin with? Second, that wouldn't be anything more than them adding crap that just breaks. They have a habit of fucking with shit that doesn't need to be fucked with whereas Apple doesn't generally do that.

FF89 works just fine with me. The new layout design is cool. Win10 should be like that; no sharp edged windows.
Automotive manufacture's do the same thing, if you look at car styles over the decades.... they go from rounded look to sharp corner look. It helps sales to change styles

Back
Top Bottom