Random Chit Chat

I think most third party manufacturers provide such artificial wood trims.

Here's what my car looks like (not mine):
b2c1a091f6236ad2891a51c73ec65834.jpg

It goes all the way up the dashboard. Note sure if Mercedes provides artificial wood trims, but it's a wood trim nonetheless. And my car (92 W124) is of a lower option. The wood trim was a standard. I think now it's an extra option in MB's.

I think most third party manufacturers provide such artificial wood trims.

Here's what my car looks like (not mine):
b2c1a091f6236ad2891a51c73ec65834.jpg

It goes all the way up the dashboard. Note sure if Mercedes provides artificial wood trims, but it's a wood trim nonetheless. And my car (92 W124) is of a lower option. The wood trim was a standard. I think now it's an extra option in MB's.
This was a trend of the 80s and early 90s here mainly because there were so many analog buttons to control things in a car. These days it's more of a subtle accent and it's fairly uncommon for it to be a wood trim.

Mine is a 92 and some very minor cracks started to show up. I hope it does not get worse. Options vary so much so I don't I will find a replacement that has the exact button layout. Maybe I can cover the extra button holes but I don't think I can afford a missing one.

Last couple of days here its been really nice and getting warm. Yesterday it was 77 for the high. its already 70 here today so far. I see the buds growing out so i would say Spring has sprung!

Back
Top Bottom