Random Chit Chat

Celery

Golden Master
it was a good thing i was prepared for the hospital stay. last time i was bored senseless and i hate tv. i had a carry bag with a strap and loaded it with my 8" fire tablet, battery pack, cables for the tablet and phone and a 3 usb 20a charger that came with the battery pack. not cheap either.

i have 73 movies loaded on a 64 gig micro sd card and bunch of downloaded games.

the nurses got a kick out of it. the case my tablet is in is the kid case. anyway i ordered a better case.

Celery

Golden Master
yeah, my right arm and hand are half numb so i didn't feel the monitor while fussing with the cord with my left hand behind the monitor.

i tell you my right arm has a mind of its own.

Wallaby Dan

Fully Optimized
Yep, my left arm and leg at the hip are numb or hit with big time pain. Since I had that surgery I ain't worth crap. Cel, it's just not worth getting old.

Celery

Golden Master
i agree. i fell in my bathroom yesterday and i could not get up. got tangled up with the walker in a small room. my shorts falling back down to around my ankles didn't help either. i have no strength in my legs to stand up so i crawled back to my bedroom.

once i install the rails around the house it'll be a lot better for me. just gonna take some time to get shit done. i ordered a stud finder to get started.