random BSOD!

ace777

Fully Optimized
ok i don't know what happened but im on a wireless network, then from there i bridge the connection and goes to my 360 and i get internet. so im playing halo 3 and all of a sudden my game stops it goes to the min screen background with no words so i switch over to my pc after shutting 360 off, and its restarting! it takes forever for it to load and when it does its says your computer has recovered from an unexpected crash. how can i view my logs to tell what that was and any ideas?

You should be able to get some detail by viewing the event logs- Right click My Computer>Manage>Event Viewer>System Log. It will have some details there as a hint to what happened, and sometimes gives you a link when you send the information to Microsoft. This is hit-or-miss though, as you can't depend on Microsoft. The event log should indicate a driver, or something else.

Proximity detection failed due to unknown error '0x80004004'. The best proximity time detected was -1 milliseconds.

they all say that whats this mean?

yeah thats the problem thats the only thing posted sadly i just don't know why it BSOD'd and nothing else there but thanks this helps.

TCP/IP has reached the security limit imposed on the number of concurrent TCP connect attempts.

whats this one mean man?

i can't find anything on it..

Back
Top Bottom