Rampage v 10 sli bridge

kidmo87

In Runtime
Im about to buy a sli bridge, and want to make sure I am getting the right one. I need will be hooking up my graphics cards in the first and third slot. I have read around that I am suppose to get a 4 slot bridge, is that correct?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 2
No that's 2 slot spacing. The board comes with an SLI bridge so one shouldn't be needed unless you have 1080ti/TXP SLI and running 4k or higher.

0b1f36a2-996c-4023-bd2c-c937232e1749._SR970,300_.png

Im a little confused about this. This sli bridge from asus only is available in 3 or 4 slot spacing. But on this picture from the asus website, it fits where i want my cards to go. This is the same motherboard i have

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
2 physical slots in between graphics cards is 2 slot spacing. That connector in the picture represents the 2 slot spacing on the picture I showed. The naming is stupid because most if not all stock SLI cards are dual slot. The physical slots between each graphics card is 3, but the naming is 2 slot. The exact bridge you want is the one pictured in your picture.

In older SLI bridges that would also fit a Tri-SLI bridge.

yea, they they didnt leave information about which one that is. for some reason that sli bridge is hard as hell to find. only one i found was 4 slot spacing on ebay for a lot more than what its worth. Thanks anyways. Glad your always there to help me out.

yea, they they didnt leave information about which one that is. for some reason that sli bridge is hard as hell to find. only one i found was 4 slot spacing on ebay for a lot more than what its worth. Thanks anyways. Glad your always there to help me out.
Was there no bridge in the box?

In my motherboard box? They gave me two. 4-way sli, and 3- way sli. the 3- way sli is the one i would need, but on that one, the middle slot is for the pci-e.
So im pretty sure i need 3 slot spacing

Back
Top Bottom