RAM usage

well, i play alot of games. my bros desktop is downstairs but he wont let me use it. and my graphics card is shitty and you cant change it unless u buy a whole new motherboard. my dad is a dumb polak and knows nothing about computers what so ever.

-ATI Radeon IGP 345M
thanx alot

stars5 said:
well, i play alot of games. my bros desktop is downstairs but he wont let me use it. and my graphics card is shitty and you cant change it unless u buy a whole new motherboard. my dad is a dumb polak and knows nothing about computers what so ever.

-ATI Radeon IGP 345M
thanx alot
hows about save up some money and sell your current desktop on ebay, then ask him for a little money towards a new computer

y dont u just overclock ur p4 3.2 ghz processor and it will probably fry. those hyperthreding intel p4s run so hot its impossible to oc. u will prbably fry ur cpu and it wont run.

anyway, wat do u mean by u cant get a new graphics card u have to get a new mobo? is this a dell prebuilt comp?

^
first i highly doubt he could OC the processor because the BIOS is probably locked for its a prebuilt rig.

and if you really want to overload the computer so it will be slow go to start->run->type in msconfig->startup and check all of the boxes. now when your computer restarts all of programs will run thus slowing your computer down.

and dude don't be hating on your dad.

Ronco Rox said:
^
first i highly doubt he could OC the processor because the BIOS is probably locked for its a prebuilt rig.

and if you really want to overload the computer so it will be slow go to start->run->type in msconfig->startup and check all of the boxes. now when your computer restarts all of programs will run thus slowing your computer down.

and dude don't be hating on your dad.
yeah but i have seen hacks out there to unlock the bioses in some prebuilt computers , basically you flash the bios with a different file from the net and then you flahs it using another tools then you can change fsb a lil bit
but i have never used it , never trusted an unnoficcial bios download cos most likely it will fcuk up my computer and viod my warrenty

muz379 said:
never trusted an unnoficcial bios download cos most likely it will fcuk up my computer and viod my warrenty

well maybe you can give this kid a link since he wants a new computer anyways :p

Back
Top Bottom