RAM usage

There is a little program called leakyapp, it simulates a memory leak. Find that and run it, then leave it for a bit and it will eat all ya RAM and make ya system crash. That will convince him :)

go to run type msconfig and check of all the startup items ( this will seriouslyy make your computer look like its screwed then go in safe mode and system restore to make it ok.

lol just pull out the ram and it will lag like crazy i think havent done that lol but shoudl work:D

tats great specs for a lappy.
but, if u really want a new one, take everything out of the compter (the processor, ram, hard drive, network etc) and tell ur pop its broke and wont start up. sell all the good stuff u took out of the computer and just keep whats left of the old lappy (the case nd screen and mobo.)

i need to tell my dad that my computer is going to brake/overlode so he will get me a new one.

-but how can i check the ram usage??? can it overlode??

just upgrade the Processor / Ram / and Video card..you don't nned a new computer just to play games.

If you must go your own route and want a new one, then go onto the internet with no firewall prtection, and uninstall your anti-virus program...and download a bunch of browser tool bars with spam..

in no time your computer will crawl to a halt....lol...

Back
Top Bottom