Raidmax Aztec? Anyone have one or used one?

Yeah I gotta go with the crowd here that has gotta be one of the ugliest cases I have ever seen in my life....

Go with the smilodon if you are gettin a raidmax but be sure to buy a PSU cuz from what I hear the PSU's are junk... I actually never even fired the one I got up its sittin in the crawl space in the box the case came in I ordered a PSU with the rest even tho the case came with one I didn't want to take the chance...:D:D

I like my Smilodon but it's a lot different...like comparing apples to oranges.

The PSU that I got with mine is working fine in an old P4 system, but I wouldn't use it with anything higher up than that...

hey man the psu probably isnt that bad. i have a kuma 7750+ and i'm using a dell 305 watt power supply out of my old E510.

Its always fun to guess if your comp is gonna seize up when you restart xD

11-156-188-02.jpg

I ate your whole family.

I like my Smilodon but it's a lot different...like comparing apples to oranges.

The PSU that I got with mine is working fine in an old P4 system, but I wouldn't use it with anything higher up than that...

Oh yeah there is definitely a BIG difference... I love my Smilodon there is a TON of fans and it has such and easy setup. For as many fans that are in it you would think the thing is going to sound like its going to take off any time but the thing was almost silent... Well at least till I crank up the fan on my GPU for gaming... If you do get one of these cases be careful with GPU if you have alot of Hard-drives Mine was such a close fit that I was actually Scared to close the thing...:D:D:D (I got a 4870)

And yeah Dude I got a Phenom II 920 overclocked, with a HD 4870 1 GB, 1.5TB total HDDs, and 4Gb's of ram I really didn't want to try and use that PSU that came with the case. Plus I would have hated to set this thing up only to find out that the PSU was DOA or something and then kick myself in the rear for not getting a bigger one... I may actually pull it out and just see if it works tho just so I can maybe use it for something smaller...:D

Back
Top Bottom