Radio Control Vehicles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

95BlackGA

Fully Optimized
Anyone into R/C vehicles? I JUST decided to try out this as a hobby, and so far, all I have done is spend money. :p Haven't received anything yet, since it was ordered all online.

So far, I've bought 2 vehicles. A Losi Micro Crawler (1/24 Scale), and a Tamiya Stadium Blitzer (1/10 Scale)

I didn't really want to buy the Tamiya, but a friend said if I didn't like it he would pay what I paid for it.

I plan on doing a true scale build on the Losi, as I love the scale builds that I have seen. Not sure what I plan on doing with the stadium truck, if I even plan on keeping it.

300 is pretty good.

I love checkin youtube vids from the Germans.

I would LOVE to get into scale R/C as much as some of those people have. Not necessarily the whole heavy machinery part, but doing anything to scale has always been one of my top interests.

I used to have a HPI Savage X 4.6 nitro truck. Cost me like £500 all together. It was fun, but i never got the engine running smooth, was always something wrong with it. In the end i sold it. I also used to fly my dads Trex 500 rc helicopter and his smaller electric helicopter, but he sold them too.

I quite like the look of those micro rc cars, and i'm about to get £105 from a refund for a crappy soundcard i got today, so i may pick one up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom