Radeon X700 Pro

Im pretty shure newegg doesnt ship to canada. And as for not having a credit card, you can do what I did until I got one, just find a trusted adult to order it for you. and if you cant find anyone who will, then ask your local computer shop, they would probably order some things for you, just give them a little extra (like 10 bucks more than it actually costs) and they usually will do it for you.

Dishdog said:
o ok, for the x700 will it play hl2 and CS:S without legging? thats the only thing that i'm concernd about if i go with it.

Probably, but the 6600 GT will probably perform even better for your money...just a suggestion. :)

The 6600 GT owns it so bad I feel sorry for the poor card. The X700 XT on the other hand actually holds a candle to it and even that doesn't perform quite as good.

Seriously...the X700 XT is is like a rare version of the X700 Pro and it still can't compete with the 6600 GT. So sad...

<edit>i've decided to go with the 6600 gt. Almost all the reviews i have read has said that it is better then the x700 and other ATI cards. i don't really know why it's better but i don't really know that much about graphic cards. Does anybody know of a canadian site i could order it off of that will save me money instead of buying it from a store?

Haha...JOIN THE LIGHT SIDE!!! :D I'm sure you'll be satisfied with your 6600 GT :)

Back
Top Bottom