Racing Games

Puckett

Daemon Poster
So I picked up DiRT 2 when that ridiculous digital download sale was going on, and I have to admit that it's a LOT of fun. Granted, I paid $4.99 for it so I may be enjoying it more because it was so comparatively inexpensive and I'll probably wind up paying about as much per hour for that game as I did for Skyrim, but it's really worthwhile.

While it doesn't have the customization options I love in Forza and upgrade packages are simply "pay X money to get your car fit to compete in this class" instead of picking upgrades that allow you to better fit your racing style, it does a vastly better job of making rally/rallycross racing playable and enjoyable than Forza Horizon does and at a less expensive price.

While I don't know that I would have enjoyed it as much if I had spent $60 for it, and the Two Cups One Girl achievement for winning two team races with the same female partner seems needlessly sexist and offensive, it's a worthwhile pickup if you like racing titles.

While I don't know that I would have enjoyed it as much if I had spent $60 for it, and the Two Cups One Girl achievement for winning two team races with the same female partner seems needlessly sexist and offensive, it's a worthwhile pickup if you like racing titles.

Hahahaha that is awesome.

i played a few times and everyone kept yelling at me, why cant i use their cars as banks on the turns?

Back
Top Bottom