R520 Problems!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elbatrop1

Memberbot
The article says that ATi is having a hard time getting all 32 of their r520's pixel pipelines to work properly.

Hopefully they get things sorted out :confused:

All these problems going on with the R520 are pushing me in the way of the 7800GT....plus all the ATI driver problems! This is going to be a hard decision.

Not for me it wont. As soon as ATI does get this thing out, I am going to snatch up an X900XT. They are going to rape the 7800 series.

well if they continue having problems they are going to have to lower the specs to the point where they may not "rape" the 7800 series

at this rate all the 7*** cards will gangbang the X900XT cause of all the problems. you dont see articles like that for the 7800GTX..........................yet.

obviously ati is not going to release the r520 until it solves the pipeline problems. and what ati driver problems do u mean? iv never had any problem with ati drivers.

I love the vulgur sexual innuendo terms we use.

"The 7*** cards will ganbang the x900"
"The new 520 is going to rape the 7800"

Whats next:
"The AMD has a bigger penis than the Intel!"

:confused:
I would have to say that the G7*** is going to give the R520 a good pounding, cumming out on top, and continuing to be on top, riding the R520, and will not give in to submission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom