Quiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoMpUtaFrEek

Fully Optimized
Decided not to waste anymore of my time here I'll post on this thread until it closes but otherwise I'm leaving.

Simply because I'm fed up of all the c**ks that are able to post whatever they want and think they are god, I spend more of my time putting these idiots in place rather than discussing like adults or helping peoples problems. I don't think I've answered a computer related thread for a while.

"This is your choice" you say! But is it, I wanted to have a nice discussion with Tibs and he instantly gains and attitude and thinks hes mister big.

NEWS FLASH

Your a f**king idiot Tibs.

Bluto and Tibs can both send me outrageously insulting PM's and call me all sorts on threads and nothing is done, even with an Admin and atleast 3 mods. I love all the mods but you simply arn't strict enough.

I'll miss all of you dearly (apart from the obvious)..

Yours forever,

Josh - AKA CoMpUtaFrEeK

XxXx

:eek: Man, I never thought that things would get so bad on here that people had no choice but to split.

I'm sorry to hear that some people remain 2 b dicks.
Well Man, you will b missed.Even though i don't alot of people here.
I feel like this is a cool hangout of mine.

Just as every city has it's punk bitche's, every forum has their's too.
Well dude,where ever ya end up , keep it real.;)

Thanks Mixxy! The fact is every town has its bitches but, in a forum you shouldn't have to put up with those bitches :(

Ah well. Take care Mixx, keep it real.

oh dont go!!!!

just ban their sorry asses, send the PMs to admin ect.

just because some people are shitheads, don't listen to them. just ignore their posts.

you are a better person

U WILL BE MISSED!!!!!!!!

Lol you don't think I havn't tried? Sorry mate I'll miss you to, I'm at the end my options, I refuse to put up with people like that :(

Something drastic needed to be done, I hope this will open peoples eyes.

there goes the manipulative drama queen.

I know if I will quit, maybe David will finally ban bluto.

Cmon FrEek your being selfish.

Get over it, Bluto isnt that bad.

I just never have read his stuff. Never read anything that has made me mad because I simply havent read them. You can easily do the same.

Well I am not going to try to persuade you any more becuz i think that is what you are trying to do.

Look at me everyone.

It will be sad for you to be gone but, I am not going to play your little game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom