Quicktime Error When Trying To Install

tomirlik

In Runtime
Everytime I try to install Quicktime I get this:
damnerror.JPG

I need to get this program (which I hate) just because Starry Night Pro requires that I have it, but I cannot install thanks to this.

I used to have this installed earlier, but when I wanted to update I got the same message, as well as when I tried uninstalling. So, I deleted the folder and many mentions of quicktime on my drive and used RegCleaner to get rid of its registry, and now I am at my current dillema. Please help me because I am out of ideas!

it sounds like when your downloading it your clicking run instead of save.

even though i can see the installation on ur desktop :confused: ?

have you tried installing in safe mode ? redownloading the installation file ? tried running instead of save ? disconnecting from net while installing ?

but yh the directory that is pointing to the temp 1 is when u click run instead of save it downloads the file to the temp file and runs it ?

so try some of the above and let us know how it goes

Nevermind. It seems that if I click cancel, it will still install, but it says it cannot remove old installation. No matter, as I deleted all old files and deleted registry, so I guess there won't be any problems.

And for the record, yes, I did hit save. I tried multiple times too, and I don't think the net ahs to do with the fact that it is looking for a file on my drive.

Back
Top Bottom