Quicklinks and Dropdown menus not working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black.Ice.

Baseband Member
None of the links from the Quick Links drop down menu are working for me. I click it and nothing happens.

This is the same case when I try to view someone's profile or send them a PM from clicking their name in a post.
The only way I can see someone's profile is by clicking on their avatar or searching them in memberslist.

I don't know if this is a problem with my account or the forum.

Thanks!

Wrong place for this, but I will give you an answer.

DMo224 is working on these. When we upgraded last year, we jumped from pre-historic vB to modern day, skipping several versions inbetween. Doing this made the transition quicker, but it broke A LOT of stuff.

DMo is working through the kinks, but his health has been really bad for a while now (quick update on DMo... he is extremely sick, and has been for weeks, and hasn't even been able to log on for a while due to it... keep him in your thoughts). Finding why isn't easy, and he needed some permissions from the owner. he now has those permissions, but hasn't been able to act on them.

To see someone's profile, either right-click and open in new tab/window, or middle-click for a new tab. you can PM from the profile page, or click the Private Message link in the top right corner, click the Send New Message on the left side, and type in the name of who you want to PM.

Hopefully DMo will be back at it soon and we will see some of the other menus start to function proerly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom