Quick question

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
yeah... im not sure if this is the right place to post this or not, but delete it if i am in the wrong place to post this.
so heres the thing, me and my friends are trying to sell our computers to people and rebuild new ones, but we have trouble finding people. anyways, the question i want to ask is mainly with an opinionated answer. i want to know how much i can actually sell my computer for.
here are my specs.

Processor - AMD Athlon 64 +3800 2.4 GHz (AM2 Socket)
Ram - 1.5 GB DDR2 Memory (PC5300)
Optical Drive - CD Burner/DVD Reader
Hard Drive - 120 GB HDD
Floppy Drive - 1
Graphics Card - Nvidia Geforce 7300 LE
Custom Case
Blue Glowing Fans

and i was thinking of selling it for about $350, and i was thinking of replacing the 7300 LE with the X1950 GT, and sell it for about $450.

am i asking too much? too little? or just about right.
oh and if you guys know any tips on selling computers please add.

Thanks in advance.

Dang, it's probably worth $100-$200, but you should sell it for as much as you can. There's no "wow" factor in the PC, especially when it's used.

Ya it's quite old but on ebay you could say it's a gaming computer and get 500 easy

its pretty hard to find someone that knows sh*t about computers, and on ebay, i saw some computers that were better than mine, and only got about $300.
well, thanks to all of you that took your time in responding back.
looks like my best choice is just to keep the comp and slowly upgrade. one good thing about that is that ill have one decent one, and an good one.:D

Back
Top Bottom