Quick Question

Garry Parkes

Beta member
I am having problems with my Solex 56k modem. I recently removed the Spectrum from my PC and wired it to my 32MB ram. Could this be why my modem is'nt working? I have also just purchased a new laptop and when I try to run a server off it my computer shuts down. Is this probelm caused by me removing mu USB port?

Thanks in advance for any help given. I'm quite new to the world of computers so plese bear with me :)

well garry.....i suggest you buy a new computer as my windows BC is fine and the modem is working great even if it has a tendency to be quite slow occasionally. Perhaps you should ask Emmanuel Eboue to buy you a new one for your birthday

Zen

Yes I think I need a new PC. Thing is though after removing my spectrum my PC didn't want to work for me again. I tried removing various other parts like the 32MB internal ram and several 'unknown' wires but it still wont work. As I said, I'm new to this computer world we live in and I just need help to be guided to the right solutions. Thanks for the advice so far though.

Back
Top Bottom