Quick question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCRMYZ

Banned
Is everyone opening there Christmas presents early or is it just me?

All these threads with "New Unopened" have just popped up.

Just CuWious.

: ]

Well, if your like me and my family, we celebrate the Yule, so we open our stuff on the 21st. (Winter Solstice) But if you even MORE like me, you wait for all the sales, then go by it for yourself, and not worry about it! :D

Edit: I also moved this to Off Topic, as it doesn't belong in B/S/T

We get to open the presents from other family members on the 24th when we have our Christmas get together. Gifts from the immediate family are opened under the tree Christmas morning.

I'll probably be sleeping over at my mom's for Christmas since I don't cherish the idea of driving there and back a total of four times for Christmas eve and again on Christmas morning. Too much time (near 40 minute trip each way) and gas.

me and my friiends have our xmas the 23rd (usually just a party since we always get eachother booze and maybe a CD/DVD lol) Family does gifts on xmas eve, then we have our extended family does there thing on xmas day

I usually buy everything I want right before Xmas, usually for my birthday nevertheless we always exchange presents on christmas...

Is everyone opening there Christmas presents early or is it just me?

My sister's BF got his presents early this years as we (my family) thought we were going to be out of town this for christmas. And since they are computer parts, it would of been best if I was around to install them.

I was about to get my present (car stereo) from my parents a few weeks early, however at the rate things are I might be taking advantage with the after christmas sales on that.

The extended family gets together on Christmas eve and opens presents. But we open our own on Christmas morning. And I use the money i get to go and raid newegg for all the after season deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom