Quick Question / Xx Cobra xX

Hi guys, I use to come on here along long time ago, well i liked pc's ages ago, been on them and fiddling around with them for the past 10years and it gets boring after a while so i thought i'd join cf along time ago and help others, ok, i did my part, paid my respects where they had to be givin but things went downhill, someone disliked me on here so they decided to attempt to get me banned, well, someone hacked CF , people thought it was me, lmfao the thing is I don't have a clue where to start with hacking so godknows how they thought i did but anyway, it worked, lol them fuckers belived someone that i hacked cf, pfftt so i tryed and ask to be unbanned, but never got unbanned, so i spammed a few forums like a brat i was because i was pissed of, now a days im chilled relaxed, I let things just go and keep things cool, I thin iv'e changed an awful lot hehe now a days, im training really hard at my new job and its my carrer and i want to do it. anyway, i just thought id come on here and explain myself a little and hopefully David my good old friend will read and hopefully think diffrent of me from what I did along time ago (spam) but anyway, i tried, im here to chat and have fun.

Ok my quick question, Im not a big gambler, I play for fun on poker every week, i donate 20pound to my account on poker and play around with poker, well, last night i won $135 and bascally I withdraw my cash right away, I asked it to be a cheque and sent to my house, now it said, charge $5, ok, but wait, I know for a fact somewhere around here is a con, do usa have to clear the cheque and send it to england for me to put in my bank and rewait again for another clear, ok, but do you think usa will charge the shit out of me? some reason i figure them screw ball banks are gonner take around 15% of my cheque, bitches, i earnt that not them lol, anyway help me, lol help.

Thanks alot guys and please do post if you remember me :)

- Xx Cobra xX

Area: Lancashire, Blackpool
Job: Trainee Accountant - full time
Hobbies: Working, (When I work, I see alot about how business's make their money and its good to learn that kinda thing and its fun), Also I love going out clubbin and I love trance music - DJ TIESTO

Have a nice day

Hey man, welcome back! I do remember you from a couple years ago, glad to see you've changed...:)

thanks , u just gave me the biggest handful of points . real close to 3 bars now :D

Back
Top Bottom