Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forum drama is so entertaining. We also used to have a similar Norcent-like character at the Max Payne Headquarters forum I used to go to back in my game-modding days. The forum members, including moderators, used to gang up on him to such a point where he just left. His farewell thread consisted of all us posting the common champaign-bottle-popping-celebration image.

Plus, in another forum, which I care not to mention, we had days where former members hacked our forums and banned certain members and there was tons of drama there and we all posted stuff in our sigs like "06/13/02 Neva' Forget!"

The weird, one-of-a-kind forum member is an essential to all forums I think.

yup. not breaking rules necessarily, just that they drag on and on and on....locking them prevents them all still being active, because trust me...they would. haha.

Because the threads get out of hand, because he gets treated like an idiot, because often he deserves to be treated like an idiot, because most of them are about stupid crap.

Because the threads get out of hand, because he gets treated like an idiot, because often he deserves to be treated like an idiot, because most of them are about stupid crap.

wow, that about sums it up

GOOD JOB!

thumbs_up.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom