Question windows 10 Blurred and stuck on the login screen (fuzzy blurry)

We did to but not for electronics. Saw a pic somewhere that reminded me of when we worked at the shop back east. Truck or piece of equipment having whatever issue, checked everything that applied to the issue but just for one or another reason, wouldn't let us see issue in shop. Customer had it happen and we are out again. Instead of hammer, I used bigger type of hammer, 357 does wonders. Funny is new part still had same issue. Someone back at shop fixed it someway. Was just one of many problems we had without a computer assisted engine. Even with computer assist it still might need a 357 or stick of dynamite.

Your story reminded me of when I was a telecommunications repairman in the army. We used to get calls and have to travel to remote communication sites in order to fix issues they were having. When we got back, we had to log the trip and provide the reason for the failure. By far, the bulk of the trips were labeled "OHS" (Operator Head Space) because the problem was that they had a switch in the wrong position or a cable that wasn't plugged in, etc... It was rare that we ever encountered failed equipment. I once got into an argument with a Lieutenant (I was a Sargent) because he had assigned the wrong transmit and receive frequencies. He tried to pull rank but couldn't because I was right and he was wrong.

Hehehe, loved that! I did at times think seriously of shoving our lt.jg overboard a few dozen of times. He was transfered as the work was incomplete for our unit. There was six to a unit and one lt. per unit. We were on a 40 footer on patrol. It would have been so easy to just throw him overboard. I wasn't alone with this. After he was transfered out we got a warrant officer and he was so cool. He made one great chief for sure. I miss him. He was also one good friend.

1. For this, you have to go into recovery mode. To reach the recovery screen, you have two options. If you are able to log in to the system, just go to settings > Update & Security > Recovery > Restart Now (Under Advanced Startup).

If you are not being able to log in, then try to force restart the AUTOMATIC REPAIR method.

Make sure Your PC is Shutdown completely.
Now, press the power button for 5 seconds to turn it on.
As soon as the PC screen turns on and any logo appears on the screen, press the power button and keep it holding for 5 seconds continuously.
Repeat this process 3 to 4 times until you reach the Preparing Automatic Repair screen.
Then Diagnosing your PC message will be displayed.
Then you will reach a screen that says Restart and advanced options
Click on Advanced Options

2. On the next screen click on “Troubleshoot“

3. Then click on “Advanced options“.

4. Now, within the Advanced options window, click on the “Command Prompt“.

5. Now, choose the account with administrative privilege. Enter your account password and click on “Continue“.

6. Now, you have to redirect to the Windows drive( generally it is C:/ but it can be different for you). Just input the drive letter ( like “C:/“) and hit Enter.

7. Now, copy and paste this below-mentioned command and hit Enter.

8. Type “DIR” and hit Enter. Now, try to find the “.db” files.

If you don’t see any files in the folder, then you can execute these below-mentioned steps.

9. Now, type “DEL *.*” and hit Enter.

Hope You Find This Useful,
Peter

Back
Top Bottom