Question windows 10 Blurred and stuck on the login screen (fuzzy blurry)

ripo66

Baseband Member
Hey friends,
First this is the hardware I have on the computer :
Motherboard Name: Intel Pearl Creek DG31PR
CPU Type: DualCore Intel Core 2 Duo E7200, 2533 MHz (9.5 x 267)
Memory : 4GB DDR2
System operation is windows 10 on ssd drive.

I have a strange computer problem that started yesterday
The computer just goes up and gets stuck on this screen fuzzy \ blurry
)Attached picture (
The keyboard is unresponsive and nothing can be done
https://ibb.co/yWBV9J0 (picture of the problem)

I don't remember that I download or install any update or new software
That made it happen , But it may be an automatic installation of Microsoft updates.
I backed up most of the important files to another drive - with live usb boot
Safe mode not working also
And reset pc not work

I want to fix the operating system Because it has a legitimate and valid WIN 10 and OFFICE license

Does anyone have an idea how to solve the problem? And why is this happening?
Thanks in advance everyone

Attachments

Wallaby Dan

Fully Optimized
They must have done something to windows 10! My Mouse just stops working. I can move it all around but cannot click on anything. Hard restart is only option. Anyone else?

ripo66

Baseband Member
Yes it just happened to me suddenly ...
I didn't install anything Manually
Maybe the computer did automatic updates he received from Microsoft
But still strange
I really need help fixing it and keep the windows and office activeted With the licenses
without formatting

strollin

Knowitall!
Microsoft released update from 1909 to 2004 yesterday. I have seen some complaints of RealTek Bluetooth drivers having issues.

Wallaby Dan

Fully Optimized
Mine does that too. I hit escape and the clock disappears and sign in screen shows, or it should. Sounds like a front end issue with the whole screen not giving you access.

ripo66

Baseband Member
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...n-screen/b63b7722-41ef-4cfa-9220-b3609452f8a0

Have you tried that? It's from a few months back but maybe it applies to you as well, since it doesn't mention a cause.

yes i try this manual and try to delete all the files inside the "caches" folder
but it dont help :(

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Mine does that too. I hit escape and the clock disappears and sign in screen shows, or it should. Sounds like a front end issue with the whole screen not giving you access.

Exactly! You described it accurately.
** Nothing can be done when the screen gets frozen !!!
Now I realize I'm not the only one with this problem
Maybe we will face a lot of users to Microsoft? Report

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Microsoft released update from 1909 to 2004 yesterday. I have seen some complaints of RealTek Bluetooth drivers having issues.
Maybe my computer received the update from 1909 to 2004 automatically.?

And if so, is there a way to know the version that is currently installed via the cmd command line?

Wallaby Dan

Fully Optimized
If you can get there, I think it is in system, updates, current version. It should tell you what version it is using. For the time being, I solved the mouse click, for now without getting a system restore. I updated the mouse software, tried for new software and drivers nothing so I deleted the driver and mouse works now,or about right. Still hiccups once in awhile but for the most part works. As for the front screen. You ex the clock/date then it should go froggy but show the sign in box. If you don't have passkey then it should go into main screen page in a few seconds. Sounds like yours isn't going to main screen.

Wallaby Dan

Fully Optimized
Update, For now things are doing ok. Mouse acts weird on and off. The other day i got mad at it and slammed it off the floor as hard as i could and it came to life and hasn't acted up since. Sometimes i guess you just need to spit in the back and give it a good swift kick in the side of it and see if that works... If not i was heading out the door to get another...