Question!! PCI-E x1

If I were to do an upgrade it would be at the end of the year. Because I won't do much gaming this year I don't need something massive. I could do a small upgrade until next summer. Get a C2D, video card, and RAM. I think he would agree to that.

edit: WTF!?? I was looiking at the motherboard in my Dell. It supports 1 fan...and that's the 120mm or whatever that comes in the front. I think saving up for a new rig is the best choice. Thanks for the help.

Also, if anoyone could help me: The internet connection is supposed to be identified automatically, but it didn't. I've tried setting up one but that also didn't work. I don't know what to do. I'm using the motherboard port. I have a dedicated card, but I need to get drivers still. If you're wondering how I'm posting, I'm using my PS3. Plugged in a keyboard. My brother is being a little butt and won't let me use the laptop I just traded him...I got ripped off as far as performance, but I wanted the 22" Samsung monitor.

you can buy adapters for fans i have a strip inside mine you take one molex plug it in and it outputs to 8 other fans.

If I were to do an upgrade it would be at the end of the year. Because I won't do much gaming this year I don't need something massive. I could do a small upgrade until next summer. Get a C2D, video card, and RAM. I think he would agree to that.

edit: WTF!?? I was looiking at the motherboard in my Dell. It supports 1 fan...and that's the 120mm or whatever that comes in the front. I think saving up for a new rig is the best choice. Thanks for the help.

Also, if anoyone could help me: The internet connection is supposed to be identified automatically, but it didn't. I've tried setting up one but that also didn't work. I don't know what to do. I'm using the motherboard port. I have a dedicated card, but I need to get drivers still. If you're wondering how I'm posting, I'm using my PS3. Plugged in a keyboard. My brother is being a little butt and won't let me use the laptop I just traded him...I got ripped off as far as performance, but I wanted the 22" Samsung monitor.

yep pretty much
take a gander at BB PCs for a good starting point
like the one that i chose
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3747033&CatId=2405

yeah but would his dad notice if he ordered a new one, is your dad a noob or do you order through him?

My dad knows much more than me lol. He works with Virtual Reality and stuff. So it's high-end tech. His lab here is like $2 million; he's the only one who works there. I think I'll just wait and build a new rig. It's not like I'll have time to do many things after summer. And my summer is almost over.

Back
Top Bottom