Question for the 21+ members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAVOC

Fully Optimized
Ok. So, i've been single for over a year now, after my marriage went in the crapper. Which sucked at first, but i've found that it's actually a good thing.

So here's the question. Would you consider dating someone who is 10+ years older then you?

See, I've resently meet a women who is 41 years old. She's plays tennis here where I work and is a physical trainer at the gym next door to us. One day we got into shooting the breeze and she said that she's been divorce for 3 years and has 1 daughter who is now 19.
She's really cool and we share a ton of similarities and had a bunch of great conversations.

So last night me and a few of the tennis pros here agreed to go out for a few drinks to a local pub with a few of these ladies on a tennis team.
This women i'm talking about was one of the women on the team.

So were are all having a few drinks and little by little everyone is leaving one by one... And it eventually is just her and I talking at the bar. We talked for a good 2hrs and decided to hit the road. I walked her out to her car and said good night and she asks me, "Would you like to do this again sometime or may-be grab some dinner and a movie?"

At first I was like, "Heck yeah... Because she's super hot and looks like she's 25...If you looked up MILF in the urban dictionary, she would be the perfect picture." Second, because her and I get along really well and she's super sweet." Third because she likes video games and owns a XBOX360. And she also likes baseball and football and she's knows a buttload about computers and software... She loves to cook.... Likes a ton of good music... the list is endless...

So I said, "Sure... I'll give you a call." She said, "Great, I look forward to it." Blah, Blah

So then today, i'm thinking about it.. I'm 30. She's 41 and has 1 Daughter... Which... lol is super hot too... But, this women is 11 years older then me and is at a much different part of life then I am.
I'm really questioning if it will work out. I"m really not interested in hurting anyone, but.. Should I give this a chance?

What do you think?

Dude you are very lucky. Go for her daughter. She will turn out just like her mom but she has an extra 22 years before she turns into an old lady. I can't believe your missing this :p

NeedAcpu said:
Dude you are very lucky. Go for her daughter. She will turn out just like her mom but she has an extra 22 years before she turns into an old lady. I can't believe your missing this :p

lol - believe it or not, she's not as hot as her mom. Seriously. and not as cool.

lol - 41 isn't an old lady dude... haha 71 is an old lady...

So here's the question. Would you consider dating someone who is 10+ years older then you?
No, it'd be cool, but no. My brother married a 19 year old girl when he was 31 I think. He was in the navy and so was she. He went out to sea for a couple months and she got knocked up by another dude while he was away lol........not lol and all cause it sucks for him, but I pretty much saw that coming a mile away.

Those youngin girls are for entertainment only IMO.

Absolutely give it a shot. This woman sounds like she has a lot to offer. I can't remember the last time I've dated a woman that was younger than me. And, oddly enough, in the past 5 years or so, the women I find myself attracted to are older women that are divorced. A couple have had children. I love children though....So, that's never an issue with me.

You have nothing to lose and plenty to gain.

I'm not quite 21+ but I'm sort of kinda involved with a woman who is 10 years older than me and I can understand where you're coming from. Obviously she's at least as interested as you (since she asked you out first) and she sounds like a great catch for you. I say that you should absolutely give it a chance. If you take it a little slow in the beginning then you've got nothing to lose and I seriously doubt anyone would get hurt. You're both mature adults and you'll be able to quickly see if things aren't going right. I say go ahead and good luck.

I know 41 isn't an old lady but I mean she will be an old lady in like what 15 years? Her daughter has 37 years left :D But yea I dunno my great grandpa is like 10 years younger then my great grandma and I guess that worked out ok. Just make sure you age faster then her :D

lol - nubius... I said, "10+ years older then you." In your brothers case, he was 10+ years older then her... who was a nubile 19 years old female in the navy...

i'm 30 and she's 41... I doubt she's planning on joining the Navy and getting knocked up.

I don't think she would appreciate you going with her daughter LOL.

I say give it a try, you'll never know what you might be missing. I would date a girl who's older than me, but not too old to be my mother though.

lol - nubius... I said, "10+ years older then you." In your brothers case, he was 10+ years older then her...
lol yeah, but for some reason I thought the whole point of the post was whether you should date the daughter in which it'd be around 10+ years younger :p But then you went on to explain how the mom was really cool and maybe it'd be worth it to go older than younger.

OH WELL.

Personally, I'd go for it, buuuuut I wouldn't plan or expect anything to last from it. But that's also coming from a young in his prime 22 year old not a 30+ over the hill man as yourself :D

Even then if I was your age I don't know. Nothing to hurt from giving it a shot or anything and she may look really good now, but it certainly wont take long for things to start slipping. I suppose that's shallow, but I wouldn't want to be in my 30's and thinking about if I had a wife my age and how she'd look but that's just me :)

I guess if you actually "FELL IN LOVE" then none of that would matter.

Oh and for the record, the longest relationship I had was with a chick 5-6 years older than me, so I have nothing against older women :p Usually prefer them actually, but I don't know about 10+ years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom