Question for the 21+ members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr_Threepwood said:
Personally I'd use my +10 sword skills to smash into there house.

Then I'd cast lvl 13 charm on the daughter.

Once you've used up all your mana it's time to just leave, but not before stealing some health potions.

Now that was funny...

I'm not looking for advice, more "What would you do in my position."

lol - that was really funny... good stuff!

lol you know your a geek right? your asking relationship advice on an internet forum, you wanna know what 3/4 of these geeks would do? sit and beat off thinking of snatch they'll never get. Sheesh man why would you want to know what we'd do.

You are your own person, you have a specific personallity, specific emotional profile, specific interests, specific sexual tastes, your getting the picture here right? Ok for example, I have a hard time making a emotional connection of emotional attraction(its a personality type thing), so if I find woman that meets that connection I'm sure as **** going to chase it. For a polar opposite lets just say you have an easy time making that connection, obviously you'll chase whatever suits groin, or whatever else. Don't take their advice, don't take my advice, do whatever suits you and your own personality. Know yourself

PS asking what we'd do in your position is asking for advice, cause we're not in this position, YOU are in this 'position'

HAVOC2k5 said:
So here's the question. Would you consider dating someone who is 10+ years older then you?
I'm not exactly 21, but if it were me, no. It might be fine for a while -- even great, but if you get together with her, I can forsee problems when you are 50 and she is 61.

Re: Re: Question for the 21+ members.

003 said:
I'm not exactly 21, but if it were me, no. It might be fine for a while -- even great, but if you get together with her, I can forsee problems when you are 50 and she is 61.
What do you mean? If you're that age you've already been together for 20-30 years I would think the age issue would have been gotten past already. I don't see what problems could possibly come up after that amount of time together that have anything to do with age. Maybe the guy would be jealous that she's receiving her social security checks and pensions before he is, but other than that...

HAVOC2k5 said:
lol - believe it or not, she's not as hot as her mom. Seriously. and not as cool.

lol - 41 isn't an old lady dude... haha 71 is an old lady...

that's where i was going to make my point

sure i'm only 16 but here's what i think:

30 and 41, ok not that much of a difference

but when you're 59, she's 70 - an "old lady"

I'm 20 yrs and I like older women, too. There's a 40 year old woman I am attracted to, but she's married; besides that, having a GF is not that important to me at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom