Question for the 21+ members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Im not 21 but I do have something to add:

TAKE SOME TIME..

how long have you known her, and not to get into your personal life (although you kinda put it out there) did you rish into your first marriage or what was it that made it not work out in the end..

Take it all into consideration.. and date her for a while before you take it up a notch, does SHE want to get married again? (not like tomorrow but in the future?) I ve got friends whose parents are divorced and the boyfriend lives a few houses down but in liek 5 years the mom and bf havent tied the knot.. she jsut doesnt want to..

as far as being 11 years different.. I know a couple very well who have been married for just over 25 years. they are exactly (well off by like 2 weeks) 11years apart. granted hes older but still..

and if other people give you **** for being with an older girl **** them. do what makes YOU happy you gotta live wiht yourself for the rest of your life...

Best of luck to you in whatever the outcome is.

from what i've seen in people, woman tend to age faster than men.. i see couples in their 40's, they'd be the same age, but the guy would look a good 10 years younger.

if you wanna have fun, go ahead!

if this is gonna turn out to be long-term i would probably just avoid it..

donno if you've seen this bowflex commerical of this 51 yr old grandmother who looks like she's 25.. if she's like that then she'll have lots of prime s3x years ahead of her.. if her face is already wrinkling.. don't do it!

I've seen that bowflex commercial.........talk about a GILF lol

But yeah......that's why it's all about asian women :D They age so much more gracefully than american women. They'll be 30 and still look 18 :) YEAH!

Black women tend to age better than white women too.

HAVOC2k5 said:

She's really cool and we share a ton of similarities and had a bunch of great conversations.

with her mom or the daughter? nah just joking lol, go ahead, i no im only 16 years old, but i've seen a lot of marriages come and go, but it all ends up to be ur decision.

does she mak u happy?

can u wake up every morning to her?

do u think something is ther? chemistry?

i no it seems kinda odd for a 16 year old to say this...but, u no just ask urself those questions...

and 1 last thing is, is she really who she seems to be?

one the biggest reasons why marriages end up in the crapper is because people arent who they pretend to be to impress u.

Nubius said:
I've seen that bowflex commercial.........talk about a GILF lol

But yeah......that's why it's all about asian women :D They age so much more gracefully than american women. They'll be 30 and still look 18 :) YEAH!

Black women tend to age better than white women too.

LOL @ GILF

but ya i agree that white women age faster than black/asian..

i remember whoopi goldberg said something like.. "black don't crack".. implying that they don't wrinkle.. (as fast..).. on that show hollywood squares.. (i was surfing..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom