Question, and I need an answer (nothing bad)

Half Evil

Golden Master
What was the last time I was on?

Because my avatar has been changed, and I wasnt on at all today. At least not me... however, someone else maybe or another mod screwing with my account.

I know this account didnt post at all today, but if anyone saw me on... id like to know about it.

Nah didnt see you, but yeah some weird shit has been going on, David needs to update...To many flaws with this version..

James, you didnt make the thread at ct, left me hangin?? :(

I dont think it's flaws..

A certain mod, always asks people why they have changed their avatars, (if they do change them) - alot of people then say, I didnt change it..what's going on..and then that certain mod, will use that cheesy smiley..just seems a bit dodgy to me..

Yeah I know who you're talkign about....and Im sure arrizx will to...Chessy smiles ahaha who else..

john123 said:
what time are you thinking of arrizx? ill do a forum search for any posts by you today.

I already did.

And I have no idea what time. Just.. Last time I was on was about 11pm Pacific time yesterday...

And now its 5pm the following day, so was i ever on inbetween those two times that anyone noticed?

Listen, I know there is a way to check the logs, so, David, look over the logs, and see if there is anything suspicious going on, I know with my forum, I can see everything that any user has done, from posting a new thread, to editing posts, to changing signatures, avatars, you get the picture. Im sure you can do it with VB.

Back
Top Bottom