Question about the airflow in your case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazieaznboi

Daemon Poster
ionno if this topic goes here or not but here it goes.

i have a mini tower and the case temperature is around 55-60C at full load so i decide to cool it down a little. i have 5 empty case fan slots, 2 on the side panel(60mm), 2 in front(60mm), and 1 at the back(90mm). but i dont fink i needa fill all the slots so can i get some suggestion where i should install a fan for maxium airflow? also can i get some suggestions to some inexpensive, durable, high airflow, and quiet fans?

i was finking of installing a 90mm exhaust fan at the back but ionno.

suggestions greatly appreciated

the two 60mms in the front and the 90mm in the back. but face all the fans the same way so that the air is passing over ur mobo/components.

many companies r good. vantec, thermaltake, aerocool, antec etc. in no particular order.

krazieaznboi said:
also can i get some suggestions to some inexpensive, durable, high airflow, and quiet fans?

Uhhhh god? I can fart into your computer, it would be inexpensive, the smell would be durable, got high airflow, and due to a hairy *** quiet. You can't really get all those in a single package.... goto newegg and go though the fans, 2 ball bearing fan would probably be best... They list cfm and noise rating. I'd suggest a fan controler if you want quiet.

2 on front blowing in, one on back blowing out, one on the side blowing in or out (in if your air is clean, out if ur a smoker or just dont have clean air, imo)

I have one side, one rear, and one top and it works great.

I agree with everyone so far. Rear exhaust, two front intake.

I'm not sure if Aspire makes any 60mm fans, but my Aspire 80mm and 120mm fans are awesome. My 120mm fan is like 40db and 74cfm. I can't hear it, but it moves a loooot of air.

CrazeD said:
I have one side, one rear, and one top and it works great.

I agree with everyone so far. Rear exhaust, two front intake.

I'm not sure if Aspire makes any 60mm fans, but my Aspire 80mm and 120mm fans are awesome. My 120mm fan is like 40db and 74cfm. I can't hear it, but it moves a loooot of air.

lol i want to get a fan on the top but than ill have to cut my case. and i dont have any tools to do that.... maybe wen i have time ill use a pair a scissors and trim my way through =D

anyways, i will install 1 fan at the back and 2 in the front. i found some quiet 1800rpm fans that gives a 90cfm. but they do get loud wen u install 3....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom