Question About Matrix Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
When is the MMOLRPG Set?

Is it before, during or after the Movie Trilogy?

So much for every one lives happily ever after.

So what happened after Maxtrix Revolutions. The machines got bored and warring again with humans?

A truce is made – free humans (“Redpills”) can even awaken the sleepers (“Bluepills”), although too much of this would threaten the Matrix. It’s one of the ambiguities the Matrix films boldly allowed to stand. Another: Neo’s fate. He seems to have died in the battle with Smith. But the Machines do not return his corpse.

This disturbs some people, and their actions set the story of The Matrix Online in motionÂ…

If there is a truce, why are people fighting?

The Truce has prevented all out war from continuing, but that doesn’t mean Zion and the Machines are the best of friends. The two factions still disagree strongly on a great many things. There are people in both organizations, as well as several independent groups in the Matrix, who would like nothing more than to see the conflict resume. Zion still wants to subvert the Matrix and free humanity, the Machines still want to maintain the status quo, but now the activities of both groups have gone into a “cold war” state.

Great job arnold! I was going to post some info from the manual, but you did a better job.

i cant wait to actually play the game. My crapy graphics card will not support it(nVidia mx400). But in a few months i will have my dream computer and will play the heck outta matrix online. So far i have only joined a server and began creating my character which is something i will do over since my card wont let me even see the differences in the colors of the hair, skin, eyes, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom