Question about asking advice on other forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trotter said:
Good advice.

My wife and I despised each other... until I started talking to her. Once she saw the real me, she liked what she saw.

Email is great, but it lacks the nuances of personal contact.

If you despised each other, what made you want to talk to her?

Apologies for the naivety, but it just seems against the grain.

I guess Im pretty absolute, but if I dont like you, its generally for a reason that is unforgivable.

but ya, talk to her man, lay it out.

If you despised each other, what made you want to talk to her?

I met her while dating her best friend. We were in competition for the same person's attention.

After her friend dumped me, I bumped into her at a football game. She was hanging out with a friend of mine. I was talking to my friend, but she was there are was a apart of the conversation. By the end of the game, she saw that I wasn't as bad as she thought I was.

Well, understand something here guys. When I talked to her at work I didn't want to be too forward and get her number, so I just settled for a screen name since that's simple enough. But when she gave me her screen name she explained to me email may be better, so she gave me both. She doesn't get on her screen name much.

So through email we talked a bit, eventually exchanged numbers, etc. Anyway, she called me. I get a 10 minute break every hour at school and she called me the SECOND I walked outside. What timing? I talked to her for the 10 minutes and told her I'd call her later that evening. We were on the phone for an hour and a half. Real nice girl to talk to.

She told me that if I ever wanted to go hiking or biking with her that I should give her a call. Good sign. :cool: Turns out she's a bit older than me, too. She'll be 22 two months before I turn 21. Not a big difference, but it's a change. Granted I'm not dating her, but I'm just saying. My two ex girlfriends were 18 and 19, so I was always the slightly older one.

We'll have to see what happens. I'll give it a good week or two, hopefully keeping up with these lovely conversations like we had tonight, and hopefully we'll hit it off. Weeeeeee!

immature
singing
I think somebody is in looooovvvveeeee
/singing
/immature

Good luck man...when things happen, they happen "deluxe"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom