Quality of songs

Dishdog

Fully Optimized
i have a huge music libary on my computer ann i have ripped a lot of friends burnt CD's onto my computer. the songs on there burnt Cd's or mostly downloaded so there bit rate are mostly between 128-192kbps. after they are burned to a CD though they read as 320kbps. i want to seperate the songs ripped from real CD's from burnt ones.

so my question is there a way to make it show the true bit rate of the song or a program that while you play it it will tell you what it is?

<edit> music libary is in WMP

If you're talking about seeing bitrate while playing your songs in windows media player then you just let your mouse hoover over the song and it shows all the details.

EDIT: Also may be a little off topic but there is nice software called Acoustica MP3 to WAV converter... which lets you burn songs at different bitrates as well as convert.

it shows 320kbps becasue they have bin ripped off a burnt CD. i want to see the true bit rate of the song.

what i ment about a program to let me see the bit rate is a program that would analyze it while itwas playing and tell me what the bit rate of that song is. i don't there is a program like that but i thought i would ask.

Back
Top Bottom