Qauntum of Solace

The first scene in the movie is a nice DBS chase scene for you alvino:) Made me want to go driving haha.

I thought it was good, but I miss some things about the classic Bond movies. What ever happened to the gadgets? And like Joga said, I miss the witty lines, although there were some.

I really liked it, no doubt, I just miss the classic Bond. I'd say 8/10 probably.
Good? Haha, it was a joke. Filmed by the second unit director, and it wasn't great. Kind of a stupid chase, no climax, and it just ends all of a sudden.

But they did have a lot of chase scenes in the movie. But they tried to move a little to close to Bourne almost.

Good? Haha, it was a joke. Filmed by the second unit director, and it wasn't great. Kind of a stupid chase, no climax, and it just ends all of a sudden.

But they did have a lot of chase scenes in the movie. But they tried to move a little to close to Bourne almost.
Yeah, I agree.

Well, I still liked that scene regardless. Although I may have been too wrapped up in the amazingness of the DBS and/or watching Bond's driving to care at all about anything else.

Saw it last week. I was equally as annoyed with the anticlimatic ending. "You might wanna check your valves, me tinks they're leaking a touch" (I'm paraphrasing).

I share the thoughts above, where's the charisma, the wit, the gadgets, John Cleese, so many good bond bits were cut.

As a film maybe 3/4 stars
As a bond film... 1/2

Back
Top Bottom