Python Programming Language

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickmannawar

In Runtime
Ok so i did tons of tutorials and feel pretty confident with python text, but i was wondering (on a mac) what i need to make like games. like obviously i need some animation thing. what should i get?

i'd never try to done python in mac but i'm guessing is the same way, here is the compiler you can get a version for mac here

Yeah I figured that out later. But I still don't see a download for something other than the language. I was looking more for like the python equivalent of eclipse... or can i run python on eclipse... I don't know, I'm kind of clueless...

I prefer Kod and iTerm for nearly all of my programming needs.
EDIT
You know what... actually... I prefer iTerm + vim with syntax highlighting. You can full screen iTerm and push command-D to split the terminal window into two vertical boxes and resize how you see fit.. Works better on 13" screens than Kod and iTerm :tongue:

I prefer Kod and iTerm for nearly all of my programming needs.
EDIT
You know what... actually... I prefer iTerm + vim with syntax highlighting. You can full screen iTerm and push command-D to split the terminal window into two vertical boxes and resize how you see fit.. Works better on 13" screens than Kod and iTerm :tongue:
I got both iterm and kod, but I don't really understand what Kod is... XD

Like Vim.. just supports syntax highlighting. If you've ever used Notepad++ on Windows.. it's basically the same thing :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom