PunkBuster

what ever happened to punkbuster? i wish they had it for cod6 so many wallhackers and aim bots!! yeah because you got 5 head shots in a row in quick recession from the other end of the map you expect me to think that youre not cheating? COME ON!!!

what ever happened to punkbuster? i wish they had it for cod6 so many wallhackers and aim bots!! yeah because you got 5 head shots in a row in quick recession from the other end of the map you expect me to think that youre not cheating? COME ON!!!

When did they come out with cod6? ;)

I knew a kid that could do that in Halo2. Hell, half the time he didn't even need to use the scope. That guy had some mad skillz. Once we played 4 on 1 with him, and he beat our asses quite easily. No hacks, we were all playing in my living room on two machines.

Back
Top Bottom