Public Service Announcement : Harper is stepping down from Mod Role

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
Just a heads up to every one. I am going to step down from moderating TF for the time being. My previous job, I used to have all the time in the world to moderate TF (srly, it help pass the time at work in that dead end job).

However with my new job, exspecially with this new contact/project that i have been working on for the last 3 months, I don't even time to look at TF during the day (let alone have time for lunch). And by the time I get home with the hours i work, I am back in bed and sound asleep in about 1 or 2 hours time.

So I am stepping down from time being. This has been my choice and the team of mods/smod/admins are a great group of people to work with.

So I guess this means I am back at being an Infaction Card Beta Tester Again. :)

Thank for the time and effort you have put in for us, mate. I completely understand about job demands and respect your choice to step aside.

Harper it has been an honor and a pleasure serving with you. I hope that you continue to stop by when you can and contribute. You are an invaluable member to the site.

meh GTFO! nah i understand, i was here, then gone for about 2 years(university and partying lol) and just recently have time for TF and its daily grind. So good luck to you!

While it sucks to see you step down mate I fully understand, when you want to come back hit us up there will always be a space for you on the team.

The Aussie team takes a big blow today. You leaving makes me a
sad_panda_painting.jpg

Back
Top Bottom