PSU question again....

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Sorry for creating a new post, i cant double post so my old post wont bump.
So i was using the extreme power supply calculator, and i was seeing how much power i need when i get a new CPU, and maybe 2gb more of ram, another 8800GT to SLI, sound card, etc, i got a total of 515W without OC'ing and i noticed that its not enough power with my Power Supply, so i think i am going to invest some money on another PSU and sell my old one.

Anyways i was wondering which one i should get
OCZ StealthXStream OCZ600SXS 600W ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply 100 - 240 V CB, CE, CSA, UL, FCC - Retail
OCZ GameXStream OCZ600GXSSLI 600W ATX12V Power Supply 100 - 240 V CB/CE/CSA/UL/FCC - Retail

Quick question, whats the difference between those two, and which one should i get?

CORSAIR CMPSU-550VX 550W ATX12V V2.2 Power Supply 90 - 264 V UL, CUL, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TUV, CCC, C-tick - Retail

Unless you guys want to show me another PSU that supports SLI and can run about 550W or more.
My budget is $100
i would like to spend less than the links i posted, but if i cant, then thats fine.
Thanks in Advance

The first one linked has more SATA connectors than the second one. And the second one is SLI certified, theird one is Energy efficient. Thats the only differences that I could see.
Wait to see what others say.

I would go with the Antec that freestyler linked, that's a great deal on a solid psu, three 12v rails with 22+ amps each...? like he said, that's more than enough power, plus it has just as many or more connections as the other psus...

the only thing that really stands out with all four psus that have been linked is that the Corsair would give you the option of adding a single beastly gpu (4870...? 9800GX2...?) without needing an adapter as it has a 6 pin PCI-E connector and another 6+2 pin PCI-E connector...

Back
Top Bottom