psu prolems?

trance565

Daemon Poster
ok, so, i was just in my bios and was setting my OC again cuz i reset them since i installed SuSe, anyways, when i OC'd it seemed that it was getting major pwr fluxes, the cpu temp was dropping fast ... down to 35C when it used to be a constant 42C when i would OC, and then the fan speed was fluctuating, i dunno wut was wrong, unless its the PSU, one of the RAIDMAX psu's but anyways just wonderin wut u guys thot... i reset bios to default as quick as i could

i have a raidmax psu, it sux. i had problem OC'ing too. i just opened the case and unplugged the two rear fans for now and ordered a aspire turbo case 500w psu..

well, i dun quite have the money for a new psu rite now, sooo yea, i guess ima not oc for a while, for now, i gotta figer out how to get games and whatnot runnin on linux SuSe, which my frend will show me tomorrow

oh yea, in case my psu DOES die, will it hurt my computer if it dies while im using it? cuz my frend told me not to do a "cold" shut down with linux ... ever

Well my psu doed and it took the mobo with it!!! As in it fried it!!! But i'm not sure about a cold shut down in linux sorry!

hmmm, ok ima disconnect a fan and the front case lights then, untill i get new psu, then my fans dun fluctuate in speed, and it dun scare me :)

Back
Top Bottom