PSP Downdaters?

Reiyoku

In Runtime
Hello sorry to bother you all but does anyone know any downdaters for the PSP for the firmware 2.60, I accidently updated and now I want to downdate again to atleast 2.0 or 1.5... Thanks

Lmfao... I Love PSP homebrew.. Upgrade your PSP to 2.71 then use the Downdater, Very simple

Can be found on psp-hacks.com forums, qj.net, dax.lan.st Is a great site... You should go down to 1.5 then take it up to 3.02 OEB, (Fw 3 with homebrew capable).

irc.dax.lan.st something like that lol, go to www.dax.lan.st and yeah

I have TONNES of homebrew for PSP lol. If you need help PM me

But the 2.71 update is a US update will that matter that I got it from Amazon.co.uk England,, so I update it to 2.71 then I downdate it to 1.5? via www.psp-hacks.com

All PSP updates are the same, It doesn't matter where you got it from. But I think there is a fw 3 for JAP only. But the 3.02 homebrew works for all PSP's so yeah, Downgrade etc will work on any.

Then ya might wanna consider upgrading to one of Dark_AleX's custom firmwares... post if ya want more info.

yeah but upgrading to those might cause him unnecessary stress lol. took me 2 hours to get everything right.

Back
Top Bottom