PSP Downdaters?

Reiyoku

In Runtime
Hello sorry to bother you all but does anyone know any downdaters for the PSP for the firmware 2.60, I accidently updated and now I want to downdate again to atleast 2.0 or 1.5... Thanks

dedb33t

In Runtime
Lmfao... I Love PSP homebrew.. Upgrade your PSP to 2.71 then use the Downdater, Very simple

Can be found on psp-hacks.com forums, qj.net, dax.lan.st Is a great site... You should go down to 1.5 then take it up to 3.02 OEB, (Fw 3 with homebrew capable).

irc.dax.lan.st something like that lol, go to www.dax.lan.st and yeah

I have TONNES of homebrew for PSP lol. If you need help PM me

Reiyoku

In Runtime
But the 2.71 update is a US update will that matter that I got it from Amazon.co.uk England,, so I update it to 2.71 then I downdate it to 1.5? via www.psp-hacks.com

dedb33t

In Runtime
All PSP updates are the same, It doesn't matter where you got it from. But I think there is a fw 3 for JAP only. But the 3.02 homebrew works for all PSP's so yeah, Downgrade etc will work on any.

XEN

In Runtime
Then ya might wanna consider upgrading to one of Dark_AleX's custom firmwares... post if ya want more info.

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
yeah but upgrading to those might cause him unnecessary stress lol. took me 2 hours to get everything right.