PS4 Update 3.00

Omoplata

Golden Master
This is sort of funny but got SUPER frustrating last night when trying to play anything. The recent dashboard/system update for PS4 allows you to create groups with your friends in it for easy messaging and other perceived conveniences. Cool idea, but they jacked something up like they always do when updating so it will constantly (every 5 minutes or so) send a message that the group was updated. It makes it even worse when you have the PS app on your phone. I must have gotten 30 of them last night. Do not make or join a group until Sony fixes their ****. Something tells me it will be fairly quick to fix, but you never know.

This is sort of funny but got SUPER frustrating last night when trying to play anything. The recent dashboard/system update for PS4 allows you to create groups with your friends in it for easy messaging and other perceived conveniences. Cool idea, but they jacked something up like they always do when updating so it will constantly (every 5 minutes or so) send a message that the group was updated. It makes it even worse when you have the PS app on your phone. I must have gotten 30 of them last night. Do not make or join a group until Sony fixes their ****. Something tells me it will be fairly quick to fix, but you never know.

I'm glad I don't have friends...

Well I do but never play online or chat.
You should file a complaint, it'll probably help speed up the fix

They seem to mess something up with every update. There were some fairly minor chat quality issues too. Usually they have a fix out within a couple of days.

I just updated tonight - but i don't have enough friends to make groups. Cool idea though, i'd like to separate my real friends from randoms i meet online.

Back
Top Bottom