PS3's to pay for my college tuition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know that there's a market for people willing to pay $1-3 grand for that many consoles.

Yeah, the last time I looked on ebay there were around 4-5000 ps3's for sale on there.

So should I go ahead and put them up on ebay now or wait a week and hope most of those auctions go away?

That's nothing, 1 PS3 sold for $15,100 to some poor chap in the UK.

Make sure if you put them on EBAY, you have photo's of the receipts. This is the only way they will allow you to put them up to auction.

Glad you didn't get shot, stabbed or beat up this morning, like so many other have elsewhere...

Good luck.

Wow 520,000 dollars? no way thats gotta be some kind of mess up. I hope the ps3 fails miserably and sony goes out of buisness.

UPDATE:

Well I have two PS3's and Im having trouble selling them. In fact Im going to be lucky to come out of this without loosing money.

I would have to sell each of my PS3's for $1000 each just to break even. (It cost me about $2000 for both of them when I factor in all costs).

Lol, I feel like a complete idiot right now.

they can't be worth that much after the american release

the only reason xbox sold for a lot was because america had it first (wow, i know, what a surprise huh)

Well, now I'm stuck with two 60gb PS3's, and I dont know how to sell them.

I need advice on how to sell them on ebay.

Should I do a buy-it-now (if so what price for each)?

Or a auction (If so, what should the opening price be? What should the reserve price be? And how long should the auction be)

Also, when would be a good time to put them on ebay?

You should put them up soon before more PS3 comes in and people won't want to buy them at such a high price 800+.

If you advertise right you could get about 1k right now, if not at least 800+

I would just put starting at 0.99 no reserver and let people bid :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom