PS3's to pay for my college tuition

Status
Not open for further replies.
man, i already see people lining up here in front of circuit city, and target, and other electronics stores. i'm not kiddin either. but hey i live 10 mins away from downtown san francisco and it only gets to about 45 degress Fahrenheit here anyways so its not that cold.

I only have a feedback score of 30 on ebay.

So according to that cnn article, I cant pre-sale ps3's i dont have in my possesion, but I can sell them when I physicaly have them after launch?

About the only way to really make it worthwhile is if you have some contact over seas in countries that all ready have the PS3 first.

Honestly, it sounds like you are planning that there is going to be an extremely short supply of PS3 on launch day.
And if one store don't have them, people will just go over to another store.
And like the XB360 or PSP, there will be another shipment in the next week.

About the only person you are fooling here is yourself..... unless you live in some remote part of the world where there is only 1 shop actually getting the PS3 in.

I live in a semi-isolated peninsula with a population of around 20k people.

There is only one store that is selling them and they only have 8.

8 ps3's for a 20,000 people community.

ulater6000 said:
I live in a semi-isolated peninsula with a population of around 20k people.

There is only one store that is selling them and they only have 8.

8 ps3's for a 20,000 people community.

Similar to my area... two stores carrying the ps3 for 23,000 people, and there will be a grand total of 11 units in the area. 10 of them at WalMart, of course.

HAHA it's great knowing people at our local WALMART, I just got 2 pre-order receipts, this is going to be the best Christmas ever!

I LOVE YOU WALMART!
P.S. AND EBAY!

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This morning, at 6:30 am, I brought every friend and family member I know to my local store where they were doing a drawing to see who could buy the 8 ps3's they had in stock. There were like 300 people there entered in the drawing.

My sister won the very first one, and later someone I knew won a ticket but couldnt afford to pay for the ps3. So I gave him $1000 for it.

So today I now have two brand new 60gb PS3's. Total, I paid $1600 for the both of them.

Tonight Im gona go home and sell them on ebay.

I was originaly hoping to get three of them, but two is still really good.

Not bad, let us know what you get for them..
I know a few peeps who camped outside of my work to get PS3s. We've only got 6 (and we've told them this as well) but there's still 10-12 people camped out.
I'm personally not srue how high the ebay sales are going to be, I don't personally know a single person who's buying a ps3 to play it; they're all selling it on ebay. Same deal with my buddy's, they only know guys who are selling them. I don't know that there's a market for people willing to pay $1-3 grand for that many consoles. Hopefully you prove me wrong Ulater :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom