ps3

I've hooked up my Logitech BT MX5000 series keyboard/mouse to it without issue. Pairs quickly and works well. I just wish it supported multiple BT profiles because I use it for my PC mainly. I do keep a cheap USB keyboard/mouse underneath my PS3 for quick chat reply's.

They even make a little keyboard that you can mount on your controller. It's sort of like a cell phone text pad but there expensive.

interesting, so they just offload tasks from the main CPU, which is a single core power5 cpu?

It would be interesting to see how that performs compared to typical cpu architectures.

sucks balls totally backfire to them

Many game developers HATE making games for the PS3 because of its Cell based CPU. Its harder (8 cells here....) and overall takes longer, there are games no doubt. But Most of them rather do it for the Xbox 360 as it follows Traditionally CPU ( 3 cores at 3.1 at think).

The games that are released for the PS3 dont really actually use the FULL potential the Ps3 has. Although, we are seeing games that really push it like MGS4 and Uncharted.

Back
Top Bottom