PS3, Nintendo Wii, or XBox 360?

muz379 said:
i wonder if sony will ever make a psp2 like a second version of the psp
they dont need to, especially now that they can milk the hell out of the fact that you can connect it to a ps3.
the psp is great and all, but unless they start manufacturing it with a built in hard drive of at least 10 GB its just pointless, how much money do they expect people to spend on memory sticks and some files are bigger than 4 gb what do you do then?

i wouldnt care if they made it heavier and fatter, or even more expensive, but if they added a 60-80 GB hd to it, it would be the sweetest deal ever.

Zaki said:
they dont need to, especially now that they can milk the hell out of the fact that you can connect it to a ps3.
the psp is great and all, but unless they start manufacturing it with a built in hard drive of at least 10 GB its just pointless, how much money do they expect people to spend on memory sticks and some files are bigger than 4 gb what do you do then?

i wouldnt care if they made it heavier and fatter, or even more expensive, but if they added a 60-80 GB hd to it, it would be the sweetest deal ever.

You can already get a harddrive for it, i think its only 4Gb tho, so its a bit pointless

Raffaz said:
You can already get a harddrive for it, i think its only 4Gb tho, so its a bit pointless
yes i know that, thats why i said at least 10 GB if the psp can store games, music, photos and videos, well ill need a bare minimum of 10 GB for it to be portable or else ill need to bring my pc around with me. and 4 gb memory sticks are available too.

MikeReiner said:
I think the psp failed enough already. Their whole UMD idea failed miserably.. like everything else they try to make main stream.

agreed. I think blu ray might be headed down that path, I've heard bad things about the copy protection on it and I'm also not too keen on the price either.

muz379 said:
i wonder if sony will ever make a psp2 like a second version of the psp

Dunno. They'll probably milk a bit more out of it with PS3 compatability. Doesn't matter much though...the PSP has been pooned by the DS.

Back
Top Bottom