Ps2 emulator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow--I was just asking about this (and wondering!) I'm suprised it's so hard to copy the PS2 system with those really smart programmers, but then again, maybe they don't care/try :p (Random guess...) Couldn't you somehow read the O/S inside of the PS2, and just copy it? (Just curious...I'm sure not, or somethings really hard!!)

sorry to resurect such an old thread, but by now has anyone made a working ps2 emulator

or even an xbox one...

I did find a gamecube emulator, but I never tried it...

"Playstation getting sewedid..."

...It dosn't come with spyware... Or viruses... I helped develop this program... :angry: :rolleyes: :cool:

Ok, but the lower than 20 fps thing? Is that really playable? Along with all the work with bios that can break your ps2. And the high system requirements for it.

"D4L don't play no-mou..."

If PC games could be played without Operating Systems, Doom 3 would only require 8mb of video ram.

Operating Systems take up too many system recorces when it comes to 3d gaming. The requirements are just as steep with games made for PC. I'm working on a Video OpenGL plugin for Nvidia Geforce 6600 and up that will re-act much faster.

Give me a month or so...

PS:: It's reccomended that you HAVE a PS2 of your own Reguardless of emulating capability. Otherwize, How would you get the HLE BIOS?
:confused: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom