Ps2 emulator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

azury

All Seeing Eye
hey m8s, I've a question..
my friend have brought a ps2 game called Marvel Vs. Capcom to me, cause he don't have the ps2, and asked if I can make a openable file from it to a computer..
I know I will need an emulator for that, though I don't know if there is an emulator for ps2 games..
anyone knows if there is one, or where I can get it from?
thanks!

there is one but it doesn't play commercial games. could be some time before a full working 1 is released!!

Yeah, and there are a few out there that people claim to work, but it's a virus, so don't fall for it. One of them is called something like "E.K.A.F." = Fake.

The only ones I know of can run only abstract tech demos and nothing else... even still if PS2 emulation came about, it would be as buggy as N64 emulation is now.

Vile said:
Yeah, and there are a few out there that people claim to work, but it's a virus, so don't fall for it. One of them is called something like "E.K.A.F." = Fake.
You are exactly right- no one has cracked an emulator
for the ps2 -Beware of virus'

I just wanted to say thanks for clearing that up,I will be sure not to get a virus,even though i format quite frequently.

Martin said:
The only ones I know of can run only abstract tech demos and nothing else... even still if PS2 emulation came about, it would be as buggy as N64 emulation is now.
:cool:

Hello.

Can you tell me where to download that emulator? Why does it not play commercial games? Wich software do you have to make the *.iso files from the play station 2 dvd? You see, i got Alcohol 120%, nero 6 and DirectIso; none of these can make the *.iso file well.
By the way, of course i would suck a 10 year old boy "bananna", hee hee.

Bye.

Attachments

• aa2.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 139
Im dying to get some help on this ps2 virus/trojan. Im infected with it. I have all the necessary adaware and norton antivirus but its not finding this dumb virus. I have a brand new PC, and I pulled the stupidest move ever, I actually opened the ps2 emulator. Im sorry all for being so dumb, however I need to know what the virus is, or a site that will cleanse it off my PC (IE: MCAFEE? NORTON? PANDA?) Please help an experienced computer user (build all my PC's since I was 10) in a time of need. I pulled the dumbest move, please help. Thanks to all that can. If you know a solution, please email me at EMOERIC@cox.net. Once again please email me at EMOERIC@cox.net. Thanks so much for your time and help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom