PS games from eBay FTW!

retro is fun sometimes.

I've got Mario Paint back in the drawer and I've been known to bust it out on occasion. But what sucks though, if you are a Nintendo person and have an SNES collection like I do...

The carts save via battery backup. And all the batteries are dying. So basically, you have to pop open the carts and pry out the battery because the genius who designed the things thought it would be a good idea to spot-weld them in there. [/rant]
I lost my nearly complete Kirby Superstar save and it made me rather sad.

I'm glad they use CDs now. But the zero loading time for carts was pretty freaking nice.

Im More of a sega megadrive (Genesis) man myself.The Sega never had that problem of save games,because it doesnt save games :D
Im trying to hunt down Turbo outrun for my sega at the moment,and Sonic 3.

I Also have a small Atari 2600 Colection,That was an absolute classic,but i cant find the Atari keyboard,the Atari Programmers cart and Breakout.

But Great deals for the Ps1 games!

I loved genesis. Sonic 2 was my childhood. Never, ever, got to play sonic1 or 3 until I started using emulators..

I have sonic 1 (Im pretty sure one of the hardest ot find...) and sonic 2,so i need sonic 3 and i have almost finished the sonic collection (Exept for a few others)

I have an Atari 2600...Sega Master System...Nintendo 64 and playstation one all packed away...shitloads of games for all of them..had the snes and heaps of games but sold that a while ago.

hm...
I used to have a NES and lots of games, but thats long gone now.
I have a snes, genesis, 64, cube, xbox, ps, ps2, and dreamcast.

i found conker so hard it wasnt even funny. although i was pretty young when i played it.

I remember playing conker on colour gameboy aswell man, that was seriously so hard. It was as if they was an error with it, I think I was 9 or something... I still forced myself to try haha, the worst game I ever played.

Back
Top Bottom