Proxies.

Bleh

Solid State Member
I don't know where to put this so...here it goes.

My computer is opening picture files as text files. Is there something i'm supposed to disable/enable? I've tried to Google it but i'm not exactly sure what search terms I should use.

King of Kings said:
I dont think discussion of proxies are alloud here

Discussion of proxies is fine, unless websters dictionary defines proxies as, stealing lays potato chips from the marathon gas station :confused:

Right click and select Open with> Then select Windows picture and fax viewer for example

How does this have to do with proxies at all?

No. I'm opening them but they're opening as text files when i'm clicking on pictures.

Try another proxy, see if the same thing happens...And dude, this is allowed, I dont see anything wrong with it...

I think he means when he opens pictures on his computer, they open in notepad and he gets jumlbes of characters.

If thats the case, right click the picture, go to open with, and simply choose a picture viewing program. I think one of the choices is windows picture viewer, or something along those lines. Thats generally the default.

Edit: Bah like 29 people beat me to this. and yes this has nothing to do with proxies.

Dev0115 said:
Try another proxy, see if the same thing happens...And dude, this is allowed, I dont see anything wrong with it...
I've tried a TON of different ones. The same problem occurs.

Back
Top Bottom