Protests in Iraq

rakedog

Fully Optimized
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&e=3&u=/ap/20050409/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq_3

I was somewhat suprised to see this article... But apparently the Shiites (which make up the majority of the population) want a timetable from Bush on the withdrawal of troops. I, of course support this, but ONLY if everyone agrees that the Iraqi security forces are trained and ready. Bush says that he will not set a timetable (at least he said that at the S.O.U.), but he will definately need to oversee and make sure that the security forces are being trained as fast as they can. Because, he's angering 60% of the population here....

yeh i think if the iraqi forces are good enough then they should get the hell out

LOL that article is bogus. That is an isolated portion of Iraq and doesnt reflect the real situation that exists in Iraq.

Those people who protested are the only group of Iraqis that want Americans out. And they are driven by the pothead so called "cleric" that has been nothing but trouble since day 1. Other clerics have told him to stfu but he just wont. His dad happens to be the head cleric there in Iraq and even his dad tells him to stfu.

He is a rapist a muderer and a thieve. And his followers are the same so looks like a good sign to me. Evil people want us to leave good people want us to stay.

But you obviously dont care since your biases have clouded your mind.

Youll just get more of the same from Gian as well.

Nobody should have even gone in.... Us brits just followed the americans

i think truly tony blair didnt want to go in, but i also think he didnt want to loose the worlds biggest super power as an allies for not going in

my opinion before you comment

i reckon we were right to go in, Saddam killed millions of his own people, and his brother, he was an insane person, and even if there were no WMD, we got a guy who was really dangerous anyway. i agree with airiox. We gave those people democracy and if 60% of them agree with it, the others should be shot (metaphorically, sort of, long story OK) anyway, we were right to kick their sorry butts

If Bill Clinton were to start the Iraq war you would see all the liberals loving this war. I hate politics. Too bad the kiddies are corrupeted by telivision and dont see the truth. They just believe everything they see and read. :rolleyes:

Totally f**king bogus. Pardon my language.

That entire article is a crock. Stop trying to twist the facts and be such a damn liberal about the facts. We are giving the people democracy, and 99% of them are agreeing with it. It is the 1% that is giving us problem and we will deal with them.

60% of the population my rear end. Next time you decide to make a thread use some credible news sources.

The time table is when the job gets done. If you skanky liberals can't accept that fine.. you can continue being foolish.

Giancarlo, how about you give me a news source that confirms your 99:1 ratio?

Back
Top Bottom